FELIZ NAVIDAD 🎄🫔
Week 27 & 28
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE! hope you all enjoyed your holiday and Santa brought you all kinds of things. I've got a little bit of catching up to do from the last 2 weeks, so we're gonna go bullet points again!! Here's the rundown!
-Mission pday! 🎁 Last monday we had a few zones come together for a special Christmas preparation day. We played a bunch of games, had a talent show, watched the end of the year video, all got matching shirts, and received our packages from home wrapped all like presents. Honestly, it was such a blast and I love that my mission makes us feel so loved and special during Christmas time.
- Elder Douglas of the Seventy visited our mission so we had a multi-zone conference and got to listen to him all day. It was the best. I love the leaders of the church and the guidance and wisdom they share. I left feeling super spiritually uplifted and motivated 💪 (look up "Facing Our Spiritual Hurricanes by Believing in Christ” if you want to hear his conference talk)
-FIESTAS 🪅 one thing about Mexicans is that they looooove to party, especially during Christmas. We went to about 4 different ward/stake Christmas events in the last 2 weeks full of mamba dancing, music so loud you can't hear anyone, and piñata breaking. Definitely a little different from the Eagle 8th ward annual Christmas dinner (broke my 3 year attendance streak 😔), but super fun. I loved it and got to see Santa twice 🤯
- Dilan got baptized! 🌊It was awesome. I love helping people make covenants with God!
- Put 2 of our friends Bryan and Tania on date for baptism! 🗣They are both progressing so much and have such a desire to come closer to the Savior! Pray for them!
- Knocked a wholeeeee lotta doors because no one was home for the holiday and sweat so much because it's getting hot here (quite different from what I'm used to ☃️) but found some fun decorations along the way 🚪👊🏽
-Had a nice dinner and gift exchange on Christmas Eve with our favs Ita and Mayte, 2 girls who were recently baptized! I love them and had such a Christmas-y night 🎅🎄
I can't express to you how much I love being a representative of the Savior!! Especially in this season. I love helping others to come unto Him and being His hands in a way I have never experienced before. I know that if Christ was here on the earth today, He would be doing the same things I am, and that thought brings me so much joy and purpose. Get out and serve some one like Christ would this week. It will fill your soul I promise! 🤍
Thank you to all the family, friends and ward members who sent me something for Christmas! I love and miss you all! 💓
Happy that she finally got to listen to some Micheal Bublè,
-Hermana Stephenson :)








Comments
Post a Comment