No le gustan las papas
Hola everyone! I made it to the CCM and it has been an amazing week. I absolutely love it here! The weather has been so nice and we get to spend the majority of our time outside. The CCM is basically a big campus made up of a bunch of little buildings with a ton of study spots so we get to walk around a lot and do our studies outside. It's the best especially in the mornings.
Ok, I know I bragged about my district last week before I even met them but they are seriously THE BOMB. Everyone is so fun and we get along so well. We spend all our free time together (which is limited hahah) and we're just the happiest little family. And don't even get me started on my companion!!! I love her!! She is so much fun and we love to match each other, whether intentionally or not hahaha. We showed up to the airport with the same backpack and bought matching rings and skirts at la tienda here. They're so cute.
TWINS!
Districto 9G
Besides the amazing people, the CCM has been so fun. My classes are definitely challenging my language abilities haha but I feel like I'm learning a lot and growing in my understanding of Spanish and also just the gospel in general. It's the best. The food here is actually pretty good I think but sometimes it's hit or miss. Would not recommend the mashed potatoes 🙅♀️ The Mexican candy is super tasty though!
Elder Christensen y Hermana Jones no le gusta
Anyways I'm just having the best time of my life. The spirit is so strong all the time and I love being surrounded by other missionaries who love Christ just as much as I do! Something that i thought about a lot this week was 3 Nephi 5:13 which says: "Behold, I am a disciple of Jesus Christ, the Son of God. I have been called of him to declare his word among his people, that they might have everlasting life." This scripture is a big thing here at the CCM because the president has everyone memorize it in Spanish, so I read it a lot hahah. But I think that it is so cool how the Lord uses imperfect people to share his perfect gospel. It can definitely be a little intimidating to be a missionary and have the the responsibility to share the gospel with others but I am so grateful for the chance I have to let Christ work in other people's lives and in my own as well. I LOVE BEING A MISSIONARY 💗
I love you all! Please write me if you want to chat about anything! GOD LOVES YOU
love,
Hermana Stephenson









Comments
Post a Comment