¿Como se dice (fill in the blank)?

 Another week in the CCM! This week was shorter because my pday got moved to Wednesdays so not a lot has happened since last update. Here's the highlights:

SPANISH IS HARD. The title of this email js something that I said probably eight million times this week. I feel like a broken record because I say this every email but it's kicking my trash. We started solo Español this week where we can only speak Spanish basically all the time. We wear these little sticky notes on our tags so everyone speaks only Spanish to us and it's super difficult. Hopefully it gets easier over the next few days

Big ol' Mexico Flag
On Sundays the Hermanas in my district have started doing a little dress swap and it's super fun to switch up the wardrobe. Hermana Jones sponsored both my comp and I's outfits this week and we got some cute pics out of it.
The squad + E. Nelson with the coveted trophy
The Best Hermanas EVER
The only other thing of note was that we had a legit singles pickleball tourney. Again something I talk about alot because we play so much but it was intense this time. It was so much fun and lasted like 4 hours of our pday. #worthit. I unfortunately did not come out on top which was a shocker to all but never fear I lost with grace and will be victorious on the next go around.
Action shot of the most I've ever sweat in my life I think
The squad + E. Nelson with the coveted trophy

This week we had a STELLAR devotional about diligence, which is something that I've been thinking about a lot lately. D&C 107:99 says "Wherefore, now let every man learn his duty, and to act in the office in which he is appointed, in all diligence." This is super applicable to me as a missionaty because I know that one of things i am asked to do is work my hardest and be dilligent in all things. One of the things that they said in the devotional is that the opposite of diligence is apathy, which is to do something without emotion or feeling. We can work as hard as we want, but if we don't put our heart in our work and include God, things won't work out as well. I know that as we are dilligent in serving God and serving others that we will be blessed! In so many ways! And it doesn't matter if you aren't a missionary it still applies which is so amazing. 

I LOVE GOD AND I LOVE YOU
-Hermana Stephenson

Photo Album!:








Comments

Popular Posts