doriesquites 😋
Week 19
QUE PASÓ?? I hope everyone is doing well!! This week honestly felt super long with transfers and everything, but it was super good!!
Learned on Tuesday that I would be staying in Etla for another transfer!! This was a huge blessing and I am so happy to be here for another month and a half. Buttt Hermana Tesén got transferred and it was so sad 😔 we spent the last day with her saying bye to members and our converts and I shed a tear or two 😢
![]() |
| OBISPO JUAN JOSÈ 😎 |
Got my new companion, Hermana Jimenez!! She's from México City, and these are her last 6 weeks on the mission. She is pretty timid and doesn’t know the area, and so I plan basically all of our days and lead all the conversations! Definitely putting my abilities to test, but I can feel my capabilities growing and I'm getting more comfortable in being a real missionary every day (finished my training this week)!
The only other thing of note that I can think of is that I had Doriesquites for the first time. It's basically corn in a bag with chips and a bunch of mayo, sauces and chilè. SO FIRE. Big perk of having a comp actually from México, she knows all the good stuff and my mexican taste buds are expanding 🤯
This week I was reading in Mormon chapter 9, and there were SO MANY good things that stood out to me. I especially love how Moroni talks about God being a god of miracles. I won't put all the verses here, but if you have 2 minutes of free time go read Mormon 9:7-9 and 15-16, but I feel like verse 19 sums it up pretty well. It says: And if there were miracles wrought then, why has God ceased to be a God of miracles and yet be an unchangeable Being? And behold, I say unto you he changeth not; if so he would cease to be God; and he ceaseth not to be God, and is a God of miracles." I know that God is present in our lives, and that He has not ceased to do miracles. I see them DAILY. He is with us, guiding us through his prophets and through the Holy Ghost. If you have doubts that he is working here with us in these times, pray about it! Read these scriptures!! Heavenly Father is unchangeable, and His love for his children is too ❤️
Sorry don't have a lot this week, just know that I'm alive, I love México, I love spanish, and I love being a missionary, and I love my Savior❗️
-Hermana Stephenson







Comments
Post a Comment