un producto de la panadería de Dios

 Week 17 & 18

Hola! The last two weeks have been absolutely insane. I have seen more blessings in such a short time than I ever have. There is so much to cover. I'm going to hit the highlights in bullet point format so that I can keep track of them all (and so you don't fall asleep reading):

so rainy (thx hurricane)
Last week:
- Zone conference!! I took a tally of how many times the phrase "visión para baurizar" was said and by the end I reached 25 🤦‍♀️ (my fellow Oaxaca missionaries know what I'm talking about)
- went to the temple with Edgar for his first time and did baptisms!! Getting to go to the temple is always so special especially with your friends! 

- put two other friends on date for baptism!! AND Mareli who we put on date in August is getting baptized next week! HUGE miracle 🥳

This week:
- had a lit noche de hogar with the bishop and his family, I 🫶 our ward here
 last clase de Ingles with our favorite students :(
baptism prep (we love cleaning the font 🤢)
- GENERAL CONFERENCE! Holy cow so powerful idk what it is about being a missionary and conference but it's a crazy spiritually fulfilling combo
-the best for last: CARLOS'S BAPTISM!!!!🥳🥳🌊🌊 this was an especially cool experience for my companion and I becuase Carlos is the brother of Eduardo, our very first convert together. It was so amazing to see the influence Eduardo has had on his brother, and to see them come together more as a family as they start on the covenant path together. So so special, and I know that families are meant to be together!
For my spiritual thought, I just wanted to share how much I love being a missionary! During conference President Russell M Nelson announced a new temple in my mission, the second one to be built in Oaxaca. The new temple is evidence of the work that is happening here, and I am SO GRATEFUL to be a part of it. I find so much joy here and my testimony grows daily as I witness God's hand in the lives of the people around us! I love D&C 84:88 which says "And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." I have seen the work of these angels as people accept us into their homes and receive the Lord's message. I KNOW THE LORD IS IN THIS WORK. I LOVE HIM WITH MY WHOLE HEART ❤️ 

We get transfer news tomorrow, and my guess is as good as anyone's what's going to happen, but I have not been preparing emotionally to leave Etla so everyone cross your fingers for me 🤞I'm already gonna be destroyed when H. Tesén leaves 

For my spiritual thought, I just wanted to share how much I love being a missionary! During conference President Russell M Nelson announced a new temple in my mission, the second one to be built in Oaxaca. The new temple is evidence of the work that is happening here, and I am SO GRATEFUL to be a part of it. I find so much joy here and my testimony grows daily as I witness God's hand in the lives of the people around us! I love D&C 84:88 which says "And whoso receiveth you, there I will be also, for I will go before your face. I will be on your right hand and on your left, and my Spirit shall be in your hearts, and mine angels round about you, to bear you up." I have seen the work of these angels as people accept us into their homes and receive the Lord's message. I KNOW THE LORD IS IN THIS WORK. I LOVE HIM WITH MY WHOLE HEART ❤️ 

We get transfer news tomorrow, and my guess is as good as anyone's what's going to happen, but I have not been preparing emotionally to leave Etla so everyone cross your fingers for me 🤞I'm already gonna be destroyed when H. Tesén leaves 
the last celebratory-baptism coke 😔
Love you all!
-Hermana Stephenson



Comments

Popular Posts