abuelita stephenson 👵
Week 41
hellloooooo weekly email readers!!
This week was very busy but productive! Really soaking up the last few moments of the this transfer before Wednesday, and I'm about to go hit some strikes in a random bowling alley later today, so I'd say things are going pretty well 😎
TEMPLE WITH VANESSA!!!
Vanessa got baptized last Sunday and we got to go do baptisms with her in the temple for the first time!! We went with our 2 homegirls in the ward here and it was so fun and such a wholesome experience. She couldn't stop talking about how peaceful she felt inside and how she can't wait to go back 🥹
Other things:
- intercambios with Hermana Reynolds, who I realized I had actually met at BYU briefly before the mission and had totally forgot haha. Was also my first day in my whole mission where I had an American companion. It was super different.
- got randomly sick but was fine the next day
- took a pic with my favorite tiny lady in the ward. The ladies here make me feel like a giant (I'm only 5'6)
-President announced that they're opening 3 NEW ZONES in the mission, going from 8 -> 11 zones and 5 new areas. The work is growing like crazyyyy here. I’m just praying they don't split the mission before I go 🙈
- pday is officially getting changed to Wednesday, so from now on the highly anticipated weekly emails will be sent on Wednesday (for the 2 people that actually care hahah)
- last but not least, I'M GONNA BE A GRANDMA ‼️‼️‼️ found out yesterday that mija Hermana Grande is going to be training and I'm soooo excited for her. They grow up so fast 🥲
![]() |
| Our dawg Foca (she really likes us) |
This week I was studying a bit in Doctrine and Covenants in the sections where Joseph Smith was in Liberty Jail. They are powerful sections, but the very last verse of section 123 stood out to me:
"Therefore, dearly beloved brethren, let us cheerfully do all things that lie in our power; and then may we stand still, with the utmost assurance, to see the salvation of God, and for his arm to be revealed"
I don't really have any commentary that makes sense in my brain to explain why I like this scripture so much (nor do I have much time), but I know what when we cheerfully do all that we can, God will reveal his presence in our lives!
We get transfer news tomorrow, but mostly likely I'll be leaving the area. Stay tuned!!
CUÍDENSE MUCHO
- Abuelita Stephenson






Comments
Post a Comment