GUELAGUETZA ROUND 2 BABAY ๐Ÿค‘๐Ÿช…๐Ÿ”ซ

 Week 58

This week was insane. I have very little time to write this week but here are the highlights:

- today for pday we hit up the Guelaguetza for my 2nd year running. To explain it in few words, the Guelaguetza is a huge event that happens every July only in Oaxaca. It is a big collection of traditional dances and music from the 8 regions of Oaxaca. It's super lit. We had a good time even tho we had to wake up at 3am to get in line ๐Ÿซ  (we got in free tho)
Check the google fotos for the district vlog ๐Ÿ˜Ž
- yesterday JOSร‰ GOT BAPTIZED ๐ŸŒŠ๐Ÿฅณ
It was a sweet service full of his family members that have waited a long time for this to happen. It was a full circle moment for me because Josรฉ just happens to be the Grandpa of a boy I taught and prepared for baptism in a previous area. God doesn't make mistakes!
-met a swiss lady who gifted me shoes from japan (?)
- had a very memorable exchange (email me if you want the full story lol)๐Ÿ˜…
- my companion got sick and I had to inject her with medicine twice a day. Not gonna share the details but it was the funniest thing ever ๐Ÿ’€๐Ÿ’€
-line danced at the most lit ward party of my life ๐Ÿ’ƒ
- on the exchange grind as always 
also FINALLY met my idol Dr. Simi ๐Ÿ˜ my fellow Mexico missionaries get it
2 Nephi 7:6-9

"...I hid not my face from shame and spitting. 
7 For the Lord God will help me, therefore shall I not be confounded. Therefore have I set my face like a flint, and I know that I shall not be ashamed. 8 And the Lord is near, and he justifieth me. Who will contend with me? Let us stand together. Who is mine adversary? Let him come near me, and I will smite him with the strength of my mouth.
9 For the Lord God will help me..."

amen isaiah ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ™Œ๐Ÿผ

LOVE YOU ALL BYE
-hermana stephenson (/obispa?)


Comments

Popular Posts