👋👋 QUÉ TAL
Week 59
The transfer is coming to an end and I can't believe it. I feel like I got here yesterday and I am not emotionally prepared to separate from Hermana Gutiérrez 🥲 Our mission likes to always give us transfer news literally 24hrs before we have to travel and after pday. You will all have to wait until next week to see what happens 👀
FIRST AND FORMOST.
Graciela got baptized on Sunday!!!! It has been a wild ride with her. Before meeting with the missionaries, she was a Jehovah's Witness for many many years (the jw to lds trope goes crazy). She had many doubts and actually wasn't planning on getting baptized this week. However, when we showed up to her tienda on Wednesday she said, “Hermanas I'm gonna get baptized on Sunday”. OK DEAL GRACIELA 🫱🏻🫲🏽 The members/relief society have really taken her in as one of their own. It has been a privilege to be apart of it all as always 🫶🏼
We had a multi-zone conference on Friday. It was so fun to be around/catch up with missionaries in other zones that I haven't seen for awhile (including my bb Hermana Grande 🥹). Also some youth from our ward that are preparing for missions came with us which was fun! I left feeling spiritually uplifted by President and Hermana Paz once again and filled with gratitude for the example they are in my life.
![]() |
| Que mássssssss |
- ate sushi for the first time since being home and it actually wasn't that bad.
- intercambios. siempre.
- FOUND DR SIMI AGAIN. I must have the most insane luck because I saw him twice this week 😍
- had to say goodbye to one of my favorite Hermanas and it was terrible. Cancún, I'm coming for you post-mission to visit 🥲🫵🏽
Recently ive been reading the Isaiah chapters in 2 nephi (aka the trenches of the BOM) and my Spanish comprehension is sometimes not 100%. I don't understand a lot 😅 Soooo this transfer I've also been focusing on deep-dive studying chapter 6 of Preach My Gospel which any good missionary knows is about seeking attributes of Jesus Christ. It has been an enlightening experience for me and has led me to ponder how i can have more faith, charity, hope, patience etc etc. At the beginning of the chapter there is a part that I love that says:
"Just as vital as what you do is who you are and who you are becoming"
Sometimes we can all get a little too wrapped up in what we are doing with our lives and forget about who we really are and who we are striving to become. I challenge you all to be more intentional on who you are striving to become. I know that as we work to be more like Christ, things always turn out better 🫶🏼
TE AMO :)
-Hermana Stephenson






Comments
Post a Comment